“Gold Digger” menu
Make our Gold Digger Menu to cultivate a personal relationship with the ‘one’ in your cross hairs! With this menu I know you’ll impress him…it’s worked before!
Tastebuds: Meet Our 5-Course “Gold Digger” Menu
“No Pre-nup” Chilled Caviar and Champagne
“OK, I’ll Take Half” Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Herb Stuffing
“If You’ve Got the Money Honey, I’ve Got the Time” Mixed Greens with Walnut Dressing in Mini Parmesan Baskets, a feast for the eyes.
“Did I Mention That I’m a Chef, I Love Dogs & Cats and I Sew?” Herb Roasted Chateau Potatoes.
“Marry Me” Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with a safety pin on the side).
Remember girls, as they say “Money doesn’t buy you happiness, but it does pull you right up to the yacht beside it!” Ready to sail?
“Gold Digger” main course demo
‘One take’ Cooking Videos so forgive any faux pas & yes I know that I talk too much at times!
PS: If you’re enjoying the ‘Menu Mood Music’, please remember to pause or mute it before watching this Main Course Demo—unless you’re really into multi-tasking!
“Gold Digger” recipes
“Gold Digger” music playlist
Some music to get you in the mood!
(Click printer icon to print this shopping list)
“Gold Digger” menu shopping list
BEGIN: “No Pre-nup” Chilled Caviar and Champagne
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, finely minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 loaf, good quality, thin sliced white bread
- Unsalted butter, room temperature
FOLLOW: “OK, I’ll Take Half” Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Herb Stuffing
- 1 beef tenderloin premium oven roast (3 lb/1.5 kg)
- 2 tablespoon (25 mL) butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- Half sweet red or orange pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cremini or mixed mushrooms
- 2 shallots (or 1 small onion), finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon (10 mL) finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 3 thin slices prosciutto, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup/75 mL)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed torn fresh basil
FOLLOW: “If You’ve Got the Money Honey, I’ve Got the Time” Mixed Greens with Walnut Dressing in Mini Parmesan Baskets
- 1 lb. Parmesan cheese, grated coarsely using a box grater (500 g)
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small shallot
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 cups mixed greens
FOLLOW: “Did I Mention That I’m a Chef, I Love Dogs & Cats and I Sew?” Herb Roasted Chateau Potatoes
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into small ovals
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
FINISH: “Marry Me” Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- 6 ounces premium quality dark chocolate, 80% cocao
- 6 ounces butter
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces sugar, raw if you have it
- 2 ounces flour